Tuesday 1 March 2011

selfs assesment

overall i give my self a D for this term , i have given myself this grade as i feel you will give me this grade and also my work that gets marked is always on the grade

  • Attainment 3
i have missed a few lessons due to illness , however have tried to cacth up with the work done in the previous lessons.

  • Effort  2
i try my hardest within the lesso and try to contribute to any group discussions and always try to give my homework on in time

  • Punctuality  3
My puntiality hasnt been the best but i intend to improve it
  • Submission and quality of homework 2
even though i try hard in my homework , the quality isnt always perfect , however i intend to double check my work and also ask for help when needed in order to better this
  • Ability to work independently 2
i can work on my own and with groups and am confident with working by my self wihout any support
  • Quality of writing 3
I try use as much a media termilogy as possible ,
  • Organisation of blog 1
My blog is organised nicely and my work is easy to been found
  • Oral contributions in class 2
when a question is asked , i always try to answer it to the best of my ability , however i could put my hand up more and answer more questions within the class
www -
- I learnt new key words within the lesson
- Technics of how to invole media keywords within a essay
- got some positive feedback on some homeworks i did
- came more to lessons and was early
ebi
- try harder in my lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment